After Your Facial
Please read the advice below relevant to your treatment(s). Please note, however, the advice is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional, but merely guidance to help you get the best from your treatment(s).
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Avoid wearing make-up for at least 6 hours after a facial treatment
- Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face; to prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple
- Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day
- Drink plenty of water (recommended 6-8 glasses per day)
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of facial
- Avoid sun-bathing for up to 12 hours
- Avoid direct heat (intense sunlight & sunbeds) and indirect heat (sauna, hot bath, shower) for 48 hours after treatment
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to the treated area within 48 hours
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after facial
Ready for your next appointment?
Why not make it a regular thing? Regular facials are known to be beneficial to your skin’s health, and Sarah offers an exclusive subscription service. If you enjoyed your first session with Sarah, you can secure a monthly slot at the treatment room or at home. You’ll then look your best, month in – month out.